The Free Zone Channel is an integrated communication web based platform which brings together global investors, free zones, free zone-based companies, investment agencies, and business groups around the globe, with focus on investment promotion and facilitation.
It is designed to boost the activities of the Free Zones in Africa, especially with the emergence of Africa Continental Free Trade Area AFCFTA in the 54 countries of Africa.
Our mission is to unify the African free trade zone ecosystem, provide strong international presence for Free Zone stakeholders and the Business community, and support entrepreneurship and export promotion as drivers for economic growth in the continent.
Africa Business have evolved over the years, right from the trans Saharan trade to the modern day trading activities which is graduating into the AFCFTA agreement, now converting the entire continent into a single market.
Further, comes the development of Free Trade Zone regime in the continent. The first Free Zone in Africa was developed in the ’80s. Since then, a lot has happened in the development of Free Zone Scheme and Business in general. One of the problems affecting the growth of the Free Zone Scheme in the continent is inadequate publicity of the zones’ activities and their potentials to the world economy.
The Free Zone Channel idea was therefore conceived to give boost to the activities of the Free Zone in Africa, Nigeria in particular, especially with the current AFCFTA being launch by the 54 countries of Africa. We will like to position the Africa Free Zones in its high stool in the actualizing the single market development. “No business thrives without good promotion.”
No trade facilitation activities/ agreement can be successful without adequate publicity. Good and adequate promotion that goes with management of business leads to growth, safe and secure end to end supply chain from the Free Zone developers, enterprise, middle men down to the consumers of goods.
The Free Zone Channel is an integrated communication outfit/ web platform bringing
together global investors, free zones operators, free zone-based companies, investment agencies, and business groups around the globe, with focus on investment promotion and facilitation, research and market intelligence.
Our dedicated marketing and editorial staff work closely with free zones and the African
business community to develop news and tailor their content and message in an appealing and actionable way to attract the right kind of attention and investors.
We are specialists in Free Zone development, management and training, and are backed with in-depth knowledge of the Free Zones scheme acquired from working closely with
institutions and stakeholders in the sector in Nigeria.
We also plan, publicize and promote Free Zones and other business interests with a view of selling it to local, national and international investors.
Our significant audience includes Chief Executives from leading companies in the
energy, manufacturing, logistics, financial services, agriculture, tourism, chemicals,
medical, pharmaceutical, and legal sectors, among others.
Promotion – Free Trade Zones brand positioning:
- Relationship with Investment Promotion Agencies and bi-national Chambers of commerce and industry.
- Presence and brand positioning (Websites, social media, newsletters, magazines
- Contacts with other media houses.
- Creating the Africa Free Zone Directory and Business yellow page for enterprises.
- Organizing solo exhibitions, Business Investment Forum (BIF) Etc.
Advocacy – We promote the correct understanding of the Free Trade Zone regime;
- Relationship with Multilateral Agencies and Government agencies.
- Promote Cooperation and Synergies between Free Trade Zones.
- We galvanize the community of Africa Free Trade Zones
Specialized Information – We are a FTZ investment promotion Think Tank:
- Business and Free zone News: Exclusive interviews, videos, feature articles
- Research, Statistics & Training
- High level contacts. (Yellow Page, Free Zones Directory),B2B
- Studies, especially as it relates with AFCFTA
- Benchmarking of the best practices.
Business – We look for investment in to the continents Free Trade Zones
- Networking – Contact with potential investors.
- Relationship with Investment Promotion Agencies and bi-national Chambers of
commerce and industry.